If you want tofile in the condition of no editing software for PDF file, maybe you can try the following method to realize it in computers of Windows platforms, which can help you edit content of PDF file in .
First of all, please download installer of PDF to Word Converter from this link: http://www.eepdf.com/dl.php?file=eePDF2Word.exe. Next, please double click this installer on your computer, then there will be a setup wizard popped on your screen, and please follow this setup wizard to install PDF to Word Converter successfully.
Then, please refer to the followings to realize your goal with PDF to Word Converter:
- Launch PDF to Word Converter on your computer, then its main interface can display on your screen
- Add your PDF file by this way: click button of “Add PDF Files” on interface of PDF to Word Converter > select PDF file in dialog box of “PDF2Word” > click “Open” in dialog box of “PDF2Word” , then your PDF file can display as a path in processing form
- Then, if you would like to preview your targeting file after conversion, please click check-box of “View after convert”; if you only want to edit text of PDF file other than images of PDF file, please click radio of “Text only”; if you only want to edit some continual pages of PDF file, please click radio of “Select Range” > input page numbers in edit-boxes of “From” and “To”; if your PDF file contains open password, please type them into edit-box of “PDF Password”
- After basic settings, you can make your PDF file editable in the way of DOC or RTF by clicking radio of “MS Word Document” or “Rich Text Format”, which is also named to set targeting file type on interface of PDF to Word Converter
- At last, after setting objective editable file type, please click “Convert” button on interface of PDF to Word Converter. And you need to select a folder and name your file in dialog box of “Save As”, finally, please click “Save” so that this setting can be saved and the production of DOC or RTF can be started on your computer. Then you can get your objective file previewed on your screen automatically
Then, you can continue to edit your content of PDF file in OpenOffice.